Wikibeardia Thursday 05
In the last of the series, David Glover shows how defined lines create a sharp look
This style creates lines that really shape and chisel the facial features. It’s a good one for guys who don’t have much growth on the cheeks, but can grow everywhere else. Keeping the length neatly trimmed will add to the definition.
- Allow your beard to grow for several days.
- Shave the neck cleanly under the jawline to create a line that runs from the side burn to under the chin.
- Shave the cheeks clean and form another line that runs inside the sideburns and above the jawline to the chin.
- Continue the inside line across the chin and remove all the whiskers above it, except the moustache and soul patch in the center.
- Shape the moustache above and below across the upper lip.
For more inspiration right now, visit Wikibeardia, the world’s leading guide to hundreds of facial hair styles.